2018 Memberships Fees
- Two Courses, One Location, One affordable Membership!
- Member online tee time system with 5 days booking in advance
- Discounted Power Cart Rates
- Member guest may take advantage of the $30 Green Fee (one guest per day per member. (some restrictions do apply and is subject to change)
- Mulligan Discount Program (see below)
- Member Appreciation Day exclusively for members
- Discounted entry fee for outside tournaments held at SGL
* Memberships are subject to 13% HST.
2016 Members Eagle Fee
Paid by Oct 21, 2017
Paid by Dec 16, 2017
Paid by Jan 30, 2018
Begins Jan 31, 2018
|Couples Adult/Senior 40+||$2832.50||$2887.50||$2970.00||$3080.00|
|Weekday Adult/Senior 40+||All hours except Sat, Sun & Holidays||$1375.00||$1430.00||$1512.50||$1622.50|
|Out-of-Town||Must reside beyond 80km||$1430.00||$1485.00||$1540.00||$1595.00|
|Clubhouse Locker Rental||$25|
|Club Storage||Cart must fold & be free-standing||$75|
|with Rental pull cart for season||$100|
|with Battery-operated cart||$150|
|Season pull cart only||$75|
SBGA Fee & Golf Canada Fee
|SBGA Fee||optional see below||$15|
|Golf Canada||optional see below||$35|
- Seasonal Golfers and Green Fee Players are responsible and liable for all damages to Summerheights Golf Links property.
- Summerheights Golf Links shall not be liable for personal injury to Seasonal Golfers, their guests or to any persons playing under Green Fee arrangements, or responsible for personal property of any nature whatsoever, belonging to members, their families, their guests of green fee players, which may be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed while on golf club premises.
- Seasonal Memberships are nontransferable and the same may be revoked and all privileges withdrawn at any time by Summerheights Golf Links without reason given. There are no refunds, partial or otherwise.
- All Fees & Dues must be paid in full or arranged for by May 1st, 2018. Lockers & Club Storage are rented on a first come first serve bases, to avoid disappointment include with annual dues.
- A.G.C.O. regulations do not permit consumption of alcohol on the premises that has not been purchased at the clubhouse bar, halfway house or beverage cart.
- NEW: Seasonal memberships are valid from course spring opening when weather permits through Oct 31st, 2018. Weather permitting play will continue into November at the digression of Summerheights Management. Seasonal Members may play at this time for ½ the Green Fee being charged at that time.
- Weekday 5 day Membership may play Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays by PAYING $30 GREEN FEE. They are not eligible to play in any SBGA events on weekends. They may play in Weekday Twilight and Senior Leagues.
- As a result of the industries ever changing research and development, golf clubs and pull carts have taken on new shapes and sizes. As a direct result our present club storage facilities have been dramatically affected. Summerheights is fully aware of the situation. All attempts will be made to better accommodate existing club storage patrons. New Members seeking club storage need to speak with Proshop Staff regarding availability before purchasing this service. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced.
- The S.B.G.A. Fee is collected by Summerheights Golf Links, in trust, and is paid on your behalf to the S.B.G.A. Executive. This is your committee that organizes all club events (i.e. Leagues, Tournaments, Championships, etc.) Any competeitive golf here or elsewhere you will be required to have a handicap with Golf Canada. (see below).
Computerized Handicap / Slope System. The software for the computerized system is provided by Golf Canada in conjunction with the Golf Association of Ontario (GAO).
- Mulligan’s are 5% of your club house purchases and are accumulated every time a member makes a Pro Shop Purchase, Rents a Power Cart, or Pays their Guests Green Fees. Mulligans are also awarded on Restaurant Purchases.
It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the sales person records the Mulligan Purchase
- Each purchase must be $5.00 value or greater excluding taxes.
- Maximum of Three Green Fees per member daily and must have played in the same foursome.
- Mulligan discounts will be applied only to members that have accumulated more than 5 Mulligan’s ($5.00) in 2018.
- . Mulligans have no dollar value however for every $20.00 spent in the clubhouse you will receive one Mulligan. Mulligans will then be deductible from your 2016 annual membership fee. For example, if you accumulate 20 Mulligan’s during the 2017 golf season you may deduct $20.00 from your 2018 fees. Mulligans will not be carried over to the following (2019 year’s fees.).
Purchases that Are Not Included in the Mulligan Program
- Alcoholic or non-Alcoholic beverages.
- Snack Foods, i.e. chips, peanuts, pickled eggs, chocolate bars etc.
- Purchases made from the on course Beverage Cart or Halfway House.
- All Fees and Services as listed on the “Annual Statement of Fees”.
- Driving Range or Range Keys
- Tournament Fees and Banquets.
- Purchases of or Redemption of Gift Certificates.
Mulligan accounting will be done by Summerheights Golf Links daily and will be reconcilable monthly. All purchases for the season up to and including October 31, 2018 will be put towards your Mulligan account. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the sales person records the Mulligan Purchase. The Accounting Department will have your accumulated total deductible Mulligans at the end of the season.
The Mulligan Program is an incentive to generate increased membership patronage of the clubhouse facilities while rewarding the active member with Mulligans redeemable towards the 2019 Fees.